Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work! We have the following position available:
Farnsworth Group is adding Architectural Design to its already diverse list of services currently offered in our Indianapolis, IN office. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, energetic personality to lead and grow an Architectural section in our Indianapolis office.
Job activities include:
- Create, manage, and produce exciting projects for municipal, recreational, higher education, healthcare and other high profile institutional clients.
- Work with clients and the community to identify new project opportunities.
- Coordinate and manage projects across architecture and other disciplines
- Mentor young architectural staff members
- Market and manage multi-disciplinary teams for high profile projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work with a rapidly growing, highly profitable organization, and contribute at high level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect, NCARB preferred
- 10+years of experience
- Ability to effectively manage all levels of clientele
- Ability to participate effectively in management and lead marketing activities
- Commitment to active community and professional participation
- Strong team player in a multidisciplinary enviornment
- Expertise in design and presentation, including software and graphics
- Experience with municipal, recreational, higher education, healthcare and/or institutional projects preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- Medical/Dental Plans
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.