ABOUT THE COMPANY
- #9 Design, LLC – Illinois Professional Architecture Firm / La Mancha Construction, LLC – Illinois General Contractor
- State Certified Female Business Enterprise
- Over 17 years of experience developing, designing and building affordable housing throughout the State of Illinois.
- Our Mission – To create uplifting environments for individuals and families in need of clean, safe, affordable housing through inventive and inclusive design.
- Our Vision – To remove the stigma of affordable housing and create truly integrated developments that benefit each community.
- Experienced and skilled in a variety of building types affording each project a level of execution and creativity that help fulfill the architectural vision of the stakeholders while adhering to local, state, and federal programmatic requirements.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Full time position with health and 401k benefits
- Responsible for taking project from conceptual drawings to permit set and through construction
- Zoning, building code research and compliance
- ADA code research and compliance
- Coordination with consultants as well as coordination of requirements of various investors
- Client contact including draw meetings, weekly conference calls, etc.
- Review submittals
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Architecture / license preferred
- 10+ years of experience in multi-family permit drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Microsoft Word / Excel capabilities
- Must be detail-oriented / thorough with great communication skills
- Independent / pro-active worker who learns quickly
- Must be able to see a task through to completion
- Photoshop and #D modeling skills a plus / not required
- Travel / day trips are required
Salary / Negotiable
CONTACT TO APPLY
Dulcinea B. Gillman, AIA