Wight & Company, an award winning firm, is seeking a Project Architect for our Darien office headquarters! Are you an energetic and entrepreneurial professional with excellent people skills focused on high level technical design? Then we would like to talk to you about joining our team.
- Lead project teams in development of aesthetic and technical design;
- Advanced architecture detailing;
- Lead in the production of architectural design and construction documents including details and specifications;
- Develop, check and coordinate technical aspects of design of a project;
- Review of CDs to ensure compliance with firm standards, mechanical, building systems, codes and ADA requirements;
- Supervise/mentor junior level staff;
- Track project budgets.
- 4-10 years’ experience with Commercial, Institutional and Municipal projects;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture;
- Licensed Architect desirable;
- Past production experience in a fast paced environment;
- Strong organization, communication, technical and graphics skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Revit;
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D software;
- Experience in and readiness to lead the technical details of projects.
We offer competitive benefits, employee mentorship, a friendly work culture and a great office environment in which to work. Please visit our website at www.wightco.com and forward your resume in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.