Wight & Company is a leading Architectural, Engineering and Construction Management firm that has been rated by the Chicago Tribune as one of Chicago’s Top Workplaces! Our mission is to implement projects that holistically embrace sustainable design principles while utilizing Wight’s unique Integrated Delivery Services. We are currently looking for Architectural Interns to join our Darien and Chicago offices!
- Experience working on Institutional, K-12 Schools and Governmental buildings are a plus;
- Work under the supervision of one or more architects to assist in the development of an architectural project from pre-design phase through construction administration -Participate in the design process;
- Prepare rendering and presentation materials for client and office meetings;
- Performing markups or revision to drawings;
- Develop BIM models and draft 2D construction drawing sets;
- Research materials, specifications;
- Perform general office responsibilities (library and material upkeep, assist in developing project/BIM standards, assist and participate in professional development programs, etc.);
- Participate in cross-discipline career development;
- Actively participate in company initiatives, groups and programs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 2-5 years’ experience required
- Internship in an Architecture firm required
- Good organizational and computer skills (Revit required).
- Capable of handling multiple projects
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relations
Wight has an excellent team of top talent in the Chicagoland area. We offer mentorship, a friendly work culture, and a state of the art office facility. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about Wight & Company, please visit our website www.wightco.com
E/O/E Affirmative Action Employer